ACO Access Cover UNIFACE 2.0 GS/SS
- Tested and certified according to EN 1253-4, Uniface DEEP according to EN124
- Tested with space for tiles 15 mm (competitors covers tested completely filled with concrete)
- Bolt locked – child safety
- Corrosion resistant
- Small corner parts
- Secure installation – good connection with concrete (profiled frame or anchors)
- Discreet product after installation
- Easy tool for opening and manipulation
- Water-tight and odour-tight
- Meets declared load class up to C250 for all clear openings up to 1 m
- Hot dip galvanized mild steel (≥ 60 µm of zinc) or pickle passivated stainless steel
- Preciseness, design
- Thanks to unique bending on the top no additional stripes for installation necessary
- Easy opening after installation
- Less friction between frame and cover
- No sharp edges – improved safety
- Rolled profiles for galvanized version of the cover are made from innovative material UltraSTEEL®. It helps significantly reduce weight of the cover while maintaining the strength, stability and stiffness of the product.
- Rolled profiles for stainless steel version are made from conventional steel sheet in thickness 2 mm.
- Covers are double sealed for excellent water- and odour-tightness.