A reliable stainless steel drainpipe solution
ACO pipe is...
- ACO pipe requires less fixing points than both plastic and Cast Iron.
- Plastic: due to the risk of pipe sagging, good fixing is critical in plastic pipes. Requiring more fixing points and more labour.
- Cast Iron: ACO pipe is much lighter when compared to cast Iron, making its fixation easier and quicker.
Explore the ACO pipe portfolio of products
ACO pipe portfolio
ACO pipe installation
- Thanks to very good thermal expansion features of stainless steel there is no need to install expansion sockets for applications with temperature under 60°C
- For applications where temperature exceeds 60°C we recommend expansion sockets in straight parts each 15 meters
- For applications where temperature exceeds 80°C we recommend expansion sockets in straight parts each 10 meters
- We are ready to help you with all your specific requirements, please contact our customer service