Lactalis is a family-owned dairy group based in Laval (Mayenne), in the west of France. In 1933, André Besnier started up his cheese-making company. On the first day he collected 17 litres of milk and produced 35 camemberts: the Besnier company was in business. Since then, the group, which adopted the more international name of Lactalis in 1999, has continued to expand rapidly. Its range of products has grown considerably (cheeses, milk, cream, butter, ultra-fresh, milk powder, etc.), as has the reputation of its products. Lactalis now owns a series of prestigious French and international brands.
The group now employs 55,000 people, and owns more than 200 industrial plants around the world, in 35 different countries. It is the:
- number 1 dairy group in the world
- number 1 dairy and cheese group in Europe
- number 1 milk collector in Europe
- number 1 cheese producer in Europe
President is sold in more than 145 countries and represent more than 1.6 billion of euros of turnover and Galbani is sold in more than 100 countries with 1.4 billion of euros of turnover.
In 2012, the Lactalis Group reach a turnover of 15.7 billions of euros.
- ACO hygienic box channel 200 x 6 000 mm
- ACO hygienic ladder grating slip resistant - 168 x 499 mm
- ACO hygienic gully 157 telescopic D110
- ACO mesh grating
- Silt baskets
- ACO modular box channel 125