ACO ladder grating
ACO ladder grating is one of our most popular products. Thanks to its uniqueness and quality they are recognized worldwide and their design is currently protected by a registration mark. The EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group), which associates manufacturers and products that meet demanding hygienic requirements, recommends these grids as fully hygienic. The advantages of ACO design are, above all, fully welded bars without overlapping joints.
The ACO ladder grating design unifies all the important segment needs into one solution. In hygienic and traffic-conscious conditions, they are a unique solution for optimal production.
Features and benefits
- Hygienic design following EN 1672,EN ISO 14159 and EHEDG document No. 8, 13 and 44
- Fully pickled and passivated
- Electropolished surface
- Registered logo design allows for easy manipulation during cleaning
- Range of gratings suitable for load classes R 50, M 125 and N 250(EN 1253)
- Tested and certified accordingto NSF International
- High flow capacity§§ Rounded corners
- Low potential for slip according to BS 7976-2, R11 according to DIN 51130