ACO frameless ladder grating
ACO frameless ladder grating is a new addition to our grating portfolio and a unique grating on the industrial building drainage market.
Based on the popular ACO ladder grating design, it offers the best hygienic performance and was developed to be used in the strictest hygienic requirements. It fulfills the highest hygienic standards without compromising load class or slip resistance. The EHEDG (European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group), which associates manufacturers and products that meet demanding hygienic requirements, recommends these grids as fully hygienic. The advantages of ACO design are, above all, fully welded bars without overlapping joints.
It can also effectively substitute the popular hygienic ACO cast grating, by eliminating the downsides of cast stainless steel production, like low load class resistance, and mainly a naturaly occuring material porosity.
Features and benefits
- Hygienic design following EN 1672, EN ISO 14159 and EHEDG document No. 8, 13 and 44
- Fully pickled and passivated
- Electropolished surface
- Registered logo design allows for easy manipulation during cleaning
- Range of gratings suitable for load class M 125 (EN 1253)
- High flow capacity
- Rounded corners
- Slip resistant
- Low potential for slip according to BS 7976-2, R11 according to DIN 51130